Clek’s compact convertible seat
The convertible car seat that fits 3-across
At less than 17 inches, Fllo makes it easy to ride 3-across. One of the safest narrow car seats available, it’s packed with industry-leading safety features, including a steel anti-rebound bar, Clek’s patented energy management system – and advanced side-impact protection with deep side wings, energy-absorbing foam layers and an adjustable structural headrest.
Designed to international best practice allowing for most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday.
Prevents rebounding when rear-facing in a frontal collision and rotation in a side-impact collision; while also improving installation by nesting firmly and evenly into the flat part of the vehicle seat
Advanced Side-Impact Protection System
Protects the child with its adjustable headrest, deep side wings, and dual layers of energy absorbing EPP foam for maximum side-impact protection.
Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT)
Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT) transfers crash forces away from the child and into the aluminum honeycomb deformable cores that are integrated into the seat base.
Advanced Side-Impact Protection
Fllo was designed to protect the child's head in a side-impact collision through:
- Adjustable Headrest with Deep Side Wings: Energy-absorbing EPP foam-lined headrest connected to the frame using steel rods ensures maximum head protection in a side-impact collision.
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layers: Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force transferred to your child.
- Metal Substructure: Steel substructure prevents twisting to keep child contained and protected in the child seat.
What sets fllo apart?
- Rebound bar provides 1-2 inches of extra legroom for the rear-facing child as they grow.
- Removable seat cushion makes the rear-facing belt path easy to access. The cushion can come off without having to uninstall the seat, so it's easy-to-clean.
- Built-in rear-facing lock-offs improve ease of use by tensioning and removing excess slack from belt.
- Adjustable crotch strap and 6 different harness heights provide for a flexibility in adjustment to fit a wide range of sizes and ages of children.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS213)
Did you know?
- Motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death for children between the ages of 1 and 14 in North America.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that children ride rear-facing as long as possible, preferably until they reach the limits of their rear-facing convertible seat.
Safety Obsessed, so you can Enjoy the Ride.
Safety is the reason we're doing this in the first place - to protect the wellbeing of our children and yours. From thoughtful design to impact-reducing materials, all of our baby and toddler car seats and booster car seats are equipped with best-in-class safety features- and we plan to keep on raising the bar when it comes to protecting your kids.
Secure LATCH Connection
Ensures a simple, solid and secure installation in your vehicle.
Provides the perfect fit to grow with your child and provides a protective place to rest their sleepy heads.
Allows you to keep your kids safe and secure while travelling by air.
Engineered for Comfort
The padded EPP foam seat cushion can be removed easily and the cover is hand washable.
Recyclable Through Clek
When your Clek seat reaches the end of its ride, we can ensure it doesn't end up in a landfill.
Made in Canada
Made with pride in Ontario.
1+2 Year Warranty
We stand behind our car seats with a 1+2 year warranty.
9-Year Car Seat Expiration
Your child will be safe, secure and comfortable in a Fllo, year after year, after year.
Free of Brominated and Chlorinated Flame Retardants, Because We're Parents Too.
We design car seats that we use for our own kids. That's why we became the first car seat company to remove brominated and chlorinated flame retardants from our car seats in 2014. In 2018, we introduced the world's first convertible car seats and booster seats made without any added flame retardants, featuring ethically sourced 100% Merino wool.
Jersey Knit Collection
Jersey knit is a lightweight polyester-spandex blend that feels as soft as a comfy pair of pajamas.
Standard C-Zero Plus
Available in all the fun colours and has a looped pile top that feels like terry cloth - plush and soft.
Premium C-Zero Plus
Offers a smooth feel like a freshly tailored suit, bringing and sophisticated look to your back seat.
Our C-Zero Plus Performance Collection is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and provides resistance to odour causing bacteria and water-based stains using an innovative fluorine free formula. C-Zero Plus Performance fabrics are also free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, and offer a moisture barrier to further improve its cleanability and durability over the years.
Our Most Eco-Friendly Fabrics - Naturally Free of Flame Retardants
Our Mammoth Collection uses 100% Australian Merino wool fabric that is not only natural, but renewable, biodegradable, and best of all, is naturally flame-retardant - meaning no added flame retardants required!
Fits 3-Across in Most Vehicles.
And at less than 17 inches wide, it can be installed 3-across in most vehicles, or makes room for 2+ dogs or adults…
|Seating Depth||12.5 in.|
|Harness-Slot Height||8–17 in.|
|Fore-Aft Measurement in Rear-Facing||32.5 in.|
|Height Measurement in Rear-Facing||23.5–27 in.|
|Fore-Aft Measurement in Forward-Facing||24 in.|
|Height Measurement in Forward-Facing||26–31 in.|
|Seat Weight||25 lb (28 lb with Anti-Rebound Bar)|
|Rear-Facing||25–43 in.||14–50 lb||Able to sit upright alone|
|Forward-Facing||30–49 in.||22–65 lb||2+ years recommended*|
*AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics) advises parents to keep their toddlers in Rear-Facing car seats until age 2, or until they reach the maximum height and weight for their seat.
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery, may be a special order.