OmieBox is an insulated bento box for kids:
- Helps you pack healthier lunches with more variety.
- Keeps food hot and cold in the same box.
- Works well for sandwiches, soups, or both!
- Helps kids be independent at school.
- Is BPA and Phthalate-free.
We carefully designed OmieBox so it’s easy, even for our youngest users. One key design feature is the oversized handle - it's easy to grab, perfect for young children who are still developing fine motor skills. Lids open and close easily, so your little ones can be independent at school. You never need to worry about lunches coming home uneaten because your little one couldn’t open the box.
OmieBox uses two types of insulation in order to store hot & cold food together. At the heart of the design is a powerful vacuum insulated thermos. It’s made of two walls of stainless steel with the air sucked out in between so heat can’t escape. It can keep food warm for up to 6 hours, perfect for hot lunch. Food is kept cool through OmieBox’s double walled, air insulated tray. Air is an excellent insulator (think styrofoam or double pane windows - both use air insulation).
- Weight: 1.7 lbs.
- Dimensions: 8.5” x 7.5” x 3”
- Box volume: 47 oz., Thermos volume: 8.5 oz.
- Materials: 18/8 304 grade stainless steel, food grade plastic & silicon