A kit to learn the art of mosaic, where robots face terrible monsters. 4 designs to be completed with small pieces of metallic foam that work like stickers. The child locates the numbers and affixes the corresponding pieces to the designated place on the board. The designs fill up and the characters come to life.
• Introduction to the art of mosaic.
• Adhesive foam pieces that are used like stickers.
• A metallic material to complement the designs.
• The numbers associated with the colours guide the child in their creations.
• An explanatory booklet details the activity step by step.
Contents: 4 illustrated cards, 12 sheets of self-adhesive metallic foam pieces, 1 booklet with step-by-step explanations in colour.
Measurements: 7.87" x 7.87"
Recommended for ages 5·8 years